NOTICE: Must have an even person pass to book this tour (2, 4, 6, 8, extra.) Bookings with your tour pass require that you have 2 people per boat. Maximum weight per boat cannot exceed 400 pounds. If you purchase a single or odd number person pass you cannot book this tour. Your pass must have an even number of people on your pass.
Take the wheel and become the captain of your very own speedboat! Tour is fully narrated and by the lead boat tour operator and will take you on a 13 mile journey through Charleston’s historic harbor to see sites up-close such as:
- The Battery
- USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
- Fort Sumter
- Waterfront Park
- the Cruise Ship Terminal
- See dolphins up close and wildlife
- 13-foot mini speed boats that can hold up to 3 people (restrictions apply).
- Powered by a 30 horsepower quiet eco-friendly outboard motor.
- No boating experience is necessary!