Please call or visit their website to ensure they’re open before driving there.
The first Serpentarium in South Carolina, this facility is dedicated to the recognition, preservation and study of the world of reptiles.
You’ll experience educational and exciting displays of reptiles from around the world and native to the region. Explore the indoor and outdoor facilities with Alligators, Turtles and many other large reptiles in their large solarium.
- Snake Programs at 11:00, 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00 p.m.
- Alligator Feedings at Noon and 4:00 p.m.
Open Seasonally. Check Hours Before Going or Call the Number Below:
- April 11th – May 25th
- Open Thursday – Saturday. 10 am – 4 pm.
- May 27th – August 17th
- Open Monday – Saturday. 10 am – 6 pm.
- Closed Sundays, July 4th and Labor Day.