Holy City Brewery | BOGO Pint
One of Charleston’s most well-known and successful breweries, Holy City is a Charleston icon serving all styles of beer along with food (view their website for menu) on their expansive grounds and taproom space. Located only 10 minutes away from downtown Charleston in North Charleston. Across the street you’ll find Firefly Distillery (also on TourPass)
Present your pass at the bar and receive a BOGO pint on house made brews only…cannot be used for well drinks or beers not made by Holy City. Please tip the Bartender and drink responsibly. Uber and Lyft ride services are available in the area if needed.
Itty Bitty Donuts | Free 1/2 Dozen
Included with Tour Pass: Receive a 1/2 dozen mini-donuts per person ($5 value).
Serving up hot, made-to-order mini donuts with a wide variety of specialty sugars and fun toppings. Donuts that are always on the menu include cinnamon, chocolate, Cuban espresso and snow caps (dusted with powdered sugar). Guests can visit the Uptown shop (or visit the website) to see the monthly featured specials.
Monday: closes at noon.Tuesday: closed all day
Sixth Sense Ghost Walking Tour
This original and time established classic, the Sixth Sense Savannah Ghosts Tour, is for both the novice and the aficionado seeking great historical narrative and hair-raising paranormal intrigue! Previous to 2002, no ghost storytelling occurred in this central Historic District neighborhood. That all changed when this tour unveiled the haunted history, garnering stories from many friends and neighbors residing there to create the best haunted walking tour of Savannah.
In fact, both Scariest Places On Earth (Linda Blair) & Ghost Hunters episodes were filmed in the neighborhood because of our investigations! That’s the personal nature of what this tour offers guests that will take you up-close with first-hand encounters of disembodied spirits, Ouija board sessions gone awry, poltergeists in plethora, shadow people, warnings from the beyond, and if you are especially after the insiders scoop on Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil, this is as close to the dark details that you can get while in Savannah! If you want the signature ghost tour of Savannah, this is it!
Highlights of our Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tour:
- Tour Duration: 2 hours
- A true neighborhood haunted tour
- The Espy House: Gangsters & ghosts
- The Mercer House: A killer house
- Dr. Corson Mansion: X-rays & exorcism
- Old Candler Hospital / Morgue Tunnels
- Hamilton-Turner Inn: Haunted hospitality
- Calhoun Square: A lost cemetery found
(*) This list represents a partial picture of this tour, but some sites may not be covered due to guide prerogatives, other tour crowds or legal time restrictions on certain sites per Savannah laws.
Photography: Permitted, but please do not use your flash at night and NO video recording.
Accessibility: All sidewalks and parks have handicap access.
Restrooms: No restrooms on this particular ghost tour.
Alcohol: The City of Savannah does have an open container ordinance north of Jones Street; however, unruly patrons may be asked to leave without a refund.
Smoking: Savannah City Ordinance does NOT permit smoking on tours.
Pets: Service animals only please.
Location: Click here for directions. The CORNER of Abercorn and Jones Street. We use the landmark, Clarys Cafe (404 Abercorn St., Savannah 31401) for GPS purposes only. Clarys has a sign stating no tours at their location. We are at the CORNER of ABERCORN and JONES ST. and your guide will meet you there. Please use street parking ONLY – Do not park in Clarys parking lot. Violators will be towed.
Bay Street Bastards Pub Crawl
Bay Street Bastards is a hair-raising True Crime experience in Charleston. This tour has the scoop on the evildoers in the Holy City and their nefarious deeds, and their guides are willing to share.
Charleston is a city steeped in history and stained with blood. You will get a taste of both, as well as a few cocktails (not included with tour admission). Seriously, you might need a few adult beverages to handle some of these stories. The mild climate and brisk river breeze make a perfect backdrop for an extraordinary evening.
Join this tour and sample your choice of cocktails from some of the finest bars Charleston has to offer. Drinks are NOT included with admission for this tour. Age 21+ only.
Where does this Pub Crawl visit?
- Starting location: 200 East Bay Street on the steps of the U.S. Custom House, corner of E. Bay & S. Market Streets.
- Stop #1) Pavillion Bar
- Stop #2) Rudy Royale
- Stop #3) Bumpas
- Stop #4) Blind Tiger Pub
- Tour duration: 120 minutes.
- Typically starts at 8 pm….view times for more info.
- Adults only. Age 21+.
- Pets are not allowed on this tour.
- Alcohol may not be carried between bars.
Ghosts of Liberty Walking Tour
The Ghosts of Liberty Tour is the only tour in town dedicated to the men and women who gave their lives in defense of freedom and America. Charleston has played an integral part in many of the events that led up to the founding of our Country. You will hear about those people, the events, and their ghosts on the Ghosts of Liberty Tour.
You’ll see some of the most historic buildings in Charleston and learn about the secrets that these locations hold.
Starting in the heart of the Haunted Historic District, your tour guide will lead you through the streets of Charleston as you uncover the unique ghost stories that make Charleston one of the most haunted city in America. Bloody battles? Check. Restless spirits? Check. Be prepared to see Charleston as you have never seen it before on this all ages Ghosts of Liberty Tour.
Additional Tour Details:
- Family friendly but geared towards all ages and adults will enjoy the stories as well.
- Visits 6 to 8 of the most haunted locations.
- Tour begins at the Waterfront Park fountain (Vendue & Concord Streets).
- Tour Duration: 90 minutes.
Hop On Hop Off | Old Town Trolley Tours
Savannah Old Town Trolley Tours (green and orange colored trolleys only)
The extraordinary architecture, lush botanicals, and captivating stories of this historic, coastal city make for an unforgettable vacation experience. For over 30 years, Old Town Trolley Tours has provided sightseeing tours highlighting the best attractions in Savannah. Hop aboard one of their trolleys and you’ll experience Transportainment, a delightful combination of transportation and entertainment. The friendly conductors narrate the tour with a fascinating and fun mix of trivia and humorous stories.
Their Savannah tours are the best way to see the city. Because the tour covers the entire city, you can avoid costly parking and city driving. You are also encouraged to tour at your own pace since this tour offers on and off privileges, which allows you to hop off the trolley and explore on your own at any time. With frequent pickups at all our stops, this helps you avoid walking long distances.
*Free parking is available for our ticket holders. Space is limited.
Your 1-Day Old Town Trolley Tour Includes:
- Choose between 1 day or 2 consecutive days of free unlimited re-boarding. 2 consecutive days requires a multi-day pass (2-days or more) and uses 2 featured tours.
- Hop on and off ALL DAY at 15 Stops
- Live narrated, 90-minute tour
- Open-air sightseeing perfect for taking pictures
- Voted as top tour in ‘Best of Savannah’
- More than 100 points of interest
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Colorful anecdotes and well-research historical facts
- Free Parking with On/Off Tour*
- Most Frequent Service – Less Waiting
Hop On Hop Off at 15 convenient stops:
- Stop #1) Savannah Visitor Center
- Stop #2) Old Town Trolley Welcome Center (free parking as available)
- Stop #3) Ellis Square
- Stop #4) Madison Square
- Stop #5) Forsyth Park
- Stop #6) Calhoun Square
- Stop #7) Cathedral Basilica of St. John
- Stop #8) Old Town Trolley Barn
- Stop #9) City Market
- Stop #10) The Lucas Theatre
- Stop #11) River Street
- Stop #12) The Waving Girl Statue (end of River Street)
- Stop #13) Columbia Square
- Stop #14) Colonial Park Cemetery
- Stop #15) Bull Street Corridor
Ghost & Gravestones Trolley Tour
Your voyage will take you throughout the Savannah historic district, focusing on some of the most haunted sites, eerie legends and frightening residents. Your Ghost Host will entertain you with their expert storytelling and knowledge of all things “shadowy and sinister.” One never knows what one might encounter when you “cross-over” aboard Ghosts & Gravestones.
What You’ll Experience
- Hear all about Savannah’s darker side!
- Hear Tales No Other Tours Tell as Shadows Play Tricks on Your Mind
- EXCLUSIVE night-time entry into 2 of Savannah’s Most Haunted Venues
- FIRST is a stop at the Andrew Low House
- THEN on to the Perkin’s & Son’s Ship Chandlery
- Travel Past Ancient Cemeteries, Antebellum Mansions & Squares
- Drive by the Sites of Some of the Bloodiest Battlegrounds in History
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Travel past ancient cemeteries, (those still standing and those that have fallen victim to the passage of time and progress), antebellum mansions, and lush squares ripe with live oaks dripping with Spanish moss. Drive by the sites of some of the bloodiest battlegrounds in history, where you may hear echoes of battles and the spirits that remain.
This tour is rated PG-13. No children under 6 allowed. An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 12.
Comfortable shoes are recommended so that you don’t become dead on your feet during the brief walking portions.
Located in Savannah’s popular City Market, the American Prohibition Museum is the first and only museum in the United States dedicated to the history of Prohibition. Highlighting an era of gangsters, rum runners, and flappers, this Savannah museum brings the roaring twenties to life with over 20 intoxicating exhibits and an authentic speakeasy. Featuring 21st century technology and immersive displays, this Savannah museum takes guests on a journey through the past to the early 1900s when anti-alcohol rallies swept the nation and America’s struggle with alcohol was brought to light.
Savannah Haunted Pub Crawl
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Alcohol friendly…of course.
- Ages 21+ only.
- This is a walking tour.
What You Will Experience:
- Conde Naste and others agree that this is the best Pub Crawl in Savannah.
- Explore Savannah’s most historic and haunted bars and pubs. You will hear the ghost stories of these haunted locations while standing where the events happened.
- Perfect for date nights or meeting other people out for fun.
- Take advantage of Savannah’s open carry laws. Oh, you did not know? You can carry your alcoholic beverage on the streets, making a pub crawl truly… interesting.
- This tour is the most popular haunted pub crawl in Savannah.
Beyond Good & Evil Walking Tour
- Adults only tour, ages 16+ only.
- Pet friendly tour
- Duration: 90-minutes.
Why You Should Take Tour:
- The Beyond Good and Evil Tour’s unique blend of humor, the macabre, voodoo, ghosts, local folklore, and legends have created Savannah’s most popular Ghost Tour.
- This tour contains mature language and themes.
- You’ll visit some of Savannah’s most stately homes, such as the Mercer-Williams House and 432 Abercorn. Oh, and a haunted cemetery or two, as well.
- An exciting journey into Savannah’s macabre haunted history.
- All of our tours are walking tours.
- Reschedule your tour for free if your plans change.
- Additional tour times may be available.