TOUR PASS CHARLESTON
Simply add the appropriate number of people to your day duration below and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button below.
- After purchase you choose your activation date when you’re ready. You’re in control.
- Days are counted as calendar days not 24-hour periods. Each day ends at Midnight of that day. It’s best to begin your day in the morning.
Multi-day passes (2, 3, 4 or 5-day passes) can be used on non-consecutive days.
- Purchased a 3-day pass.
- Monday: activated pass (ACTIVE DAY #1).
- Tuesday: took a break and went to the beach.
- Wednesday: resumed touring (ACTIVE DAY #2).
- Thursday: took a break and didn’t tour.
- Friday: resumed touring (ACTIVE DAY #3…pass expires at Midnight).
- Days purchased (2, 3, 4 or 5) must be used within a 10-day window after pass activation.
- You must visit all attractions on your active days.
Child passes for ages 4-11. If age 3 or under, most places don’t charge admission fees. No pass is needed.
Site secured by
Well worth the price
Getting the Tour Pass was a really good idea for us. We enjoyed all our choices; only wish we had more time!
My family got the 2 days pass. For the featured, we chose the carriage tour, Boone Plantation and Ft Sumter. All were great. Having the pass on my phone was easy and efficient. Only issue we had was running out of time trying to do it all!
My husband and I took our very first trip to Charleston this year for my birthday & not knowing what all there was to do there, we purchased the 2-day Tour Pass so that our weekend was planned out. I highly recommend buying a Tour Pass to anyone. It was so much fun & having all of the tours planned out was awesome. We knew exactly where we needed to be and at what time. All of the guides were fantastic and the self-guided tours were easy to manage. We learned so much about Charleston that we did not know! The only thing I recommend is not using Sunday as one of your tour days. Some of the attractions are closed (or open later) on Sundays, so we missed out on a few of the walking tours. It was absolutely worth the money. We will definitely be using Tour Pass again & maybe even when we take our first trip to Savannah, GA! (Picture is of us on General Beauregard taking the SpiritLine Harbor Tour)
This is the 3rd city I've gotten a tour pass in. I always have so much fun with the little extra items. This was only one day, but we got in the historical boat ride tour, magnolia graveyard tour, lunch at Verdi's with the discount coupons, the donut place was closed for some reason, so we missed out on our free donut, had a great time on the go carts at the amusement center, visited the Bigelow Tea plantation, wanted to go to the Caw Caw nature preserve, but simply ran out of time. I really like taking the 3 day pass, much more time to see all it includes. But love doing the city passes, totally fun.