TOUR PASS CHARLESTON
Simply add the appropriate number of people to your day duration below and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button below.
- After purchase you choose your activation date when you’re ready. You’re in control.
- Days are counted as calendar days not 24-hour periods. Each day ends at Midnight of that day. It’s best to begin your day in the morning.
Multi-day passes (2, 3, 4 or 5-day passes) can be used on non-consecutive days.
- Purchased a 3-day pass.
- Monday: activated pass (ACTIVE DAY #1).
- Tuesday: took a break and went to the beach.
- Wednesday: resumed touring (ACTIVE DAY #2).
- Thursday: took a break and didn’t tour.
- Friday: resumed touring (ACTIVE DAY #3…pass expires at Midnight).
- Days purchased (2, 3, 4 or 5) must be used within a 10-day window after pass activation.
- You must visit all attractions on your active days.
Child passes for ages 4-11. If age 3 or under, most places don’t charge admission fees. No pass is needed.
Site secured by
Glad we got the tour pass. We experienced museums and adventures we normally wouldn't do since we could walk right into most places. We ended up saving $60 overall by getting the pass.
Great way to see a city inexpensively. We tried things we would never have done simply because they were already covered by the pass. Our only complaint was that it was a pain to use. Had to go to the original site every time. Other passes like this, we’ve been able to take a pic and then each location would scan the barcode.
It was really a great value for all of the activities. Plus it gives you ideas of what to do instead of trying to hunt down everything.
We have not used them yet
Will be coming later in September