TOUR PASS SAVANNAH
Simply add the appropriate number of people to your day duration below and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button below.
- After purchase you choose your activation date when you’re ready. You’re in control.
- Days are counted as calendar days not 24-hour periods. Each day ends at Midnight of that day. It’s best to begin your day in the morning.
Multi-day passes (2, 3, 4 or 5-day passes) can be used on non-consecutive days.
- Purchased a 3-day pass.
- Monday: activated pass (ACTIVE DAY #1).
- Tuesday: took a break and went to the beach.
- Wednesday: resumed touring (ACTIVE DAY #2).
- Thursday: took a break and didn’t tour.
- Friday: resumed touring (ACTIVE DAY #3…pass expires at Midnight).
- Days purchased (2, 3, 4 or 5) must be used within a 10-day window after pass activation.
- You must visit all attractions on your active days.
Child passes for ages 4-11. If age 3 or under, most places don’t charge admission fees. No pass is needed.
Site secured by
We were in Savannah, GA, for only 3 days, and were able to use the pass for the 4 featured events allowed. Although they were all great and informative with knowledgeable guides, we particularly enjoyed the Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil walk. Our guide was wonderful. Thanks for a great experience,
Great experience and when call for questions they were very helpful, quick to respond and patient
We were in Savannah and were going to go on a tour bus and do a horse and buggy ride. Found Tour Pass and it had it plus other places to visit for only a bit more. Visited the Davenport house, 8th Air Force Musuem and Nautical Musuem ( not that great) and it was good value.
This was the best way to see Savannah. We chose the two day pass. We had to choose which sites WE WANTED to see. I would have no problem recommending this app. It performed flawlessly.
We were able to do a lot more than we originally planned on doing. Great value.