TOUR PASS SAVANNAH
Simply add the appropriate number of people to your day duration below and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button below.
- After purchase you choose your activation date when you’re ready. You’re in control.
- Days are counted as calendar days not 24-hour periods. Each day ends at Midnight of that day. It’s best to begin your day in the morning.
Multi-day passes (2, 3, 4 or 5-day passes) can be used on non-consecutive days.
- Purchased a 3-day pass.
- Monday: activated pass (ACTIVE DAY #1).
- Tuesday: took a break and went to the beach.
- Wednesday: resumed touring (ACTIVE DAY #2).
- Thursday: took a break and didn’t tour.
- Friday: resumed touring (ACTIVE DAY #3…pass expires at Midnight).
- Days purchased (2, 3, 4 or 5) must be used within a 10-day window after pass activation.
- You must visit all attractions on your active days.
Child passes for ages 4-11. If age 3 or under, most places don’t charge admission fees. No pass is needed.
Site secured by
We were able to do a lot more than we originally planned on doing. Great value.
Wonderful history lesson. Very knowledgeable staff. Very friendly and helpful.
We did the math and chose the 3-day pass because there were a number of standard attractions we wanted to visit along with the four featured attractions we chose. The tour pass was a great value for us because of that. The pass is very easy to use, and we even had to change the day of one of our featured attractions and were able to easily do that. We were also impressed with all the precautions taken at all of the attractions due to COVID!
The tour pass makes attending events so much easier than purchasing individual tickets. The great value comes from the ability to visit so many “standard” homes/museums at no extra charge. Allows you to pack your days with activities!
We sent to Savannah for the first time and used the Tour Pass and were able to do so many things. We felt that it was a good value for the money we spent. A beautiful city.