” A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
Save time, money and the hassle of figuring out what to do by visiting attractions in the same area.
The Mobile Pass you’ll receive after purchase has a map feature which shows you what’s nearest and is a fantastic planning aid.
There are 4 major areas to plan your days around:
- Charleston. Downtown, 2-3 Days
- East of the Cooper River (Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island), 1 Day
- West of the Ashley River (West Ashley, Johns, James, Kiawah and Wadmalaw Islands), 1-2 Days
- North Area Charleston, only 1 attraction in this area.
No transportation is needed. Use the city’s free DASH Shuttle service, a hop-on-hop-off bus.
Insider Tips for Downtown Exploring:
- Park at the Visitors Center garage located at: 375 Meeting Street.
- Enter the Visitors Center, grab maps or brochures if you wish.
- Grab a DASH Shuttle bus route map.
- Take the DASH Shuttle (free service) for transportation throughout downtown. Find a printable map on this page
Featured Downtown Attractions:
- Adventure Sightseeing City Bus Tour
- Charleston Harbor Tour by SpiritLine
- Charleston Harbor Tours
- Charleston Strolls History Walking Tour
- Ghost & Dungeon Walking Tour
- Ghost & Graveyard Walking Tour
- GrayLine City Bus Tour
- Palmetto Carriage Tour
- Pounce Cat Cafe
Standard Downtown Attractions:
- Charleston Water Taxi
- Confederate Museum
- Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts
- Nathaniel Russell House Museum
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Palmetto Brewery
- Nathaniel Russell House
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Heyward Washington House
- Joseph Manigault House
- Slave Mart Museum
- The Gibbes Museum of Art
- The Powder Magazine
- South Carolina Historical Society Museum
Plan 1-2 full days of touring for this area.
Transportation will be needed. Uber and Lyft are available.
Featured West of Ashley Attractions:
Standard West of Ashley Attractions:
- Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site
- Caw Caw Interpretive Center
- Charleston Tea Plantation
- Deep Water Vineyards
- Firefly Distilleries
- McLeod Plantation
- Also go see the Angel Oak Tree
Also known as Mount Pleasant.
Plan 1 full day of touring in this area.
Transportation will be needed. Uber & Lyft are available.
Featured East of Cooper Tours:
- Boone Hall Plantation
- The Center for Birds of Prey, Flight Demonstration
Standard East of Cooper Attractions:
- Charleston Fun Park
- Charleston Water Taxi (transportation to downtown)
- The Grit Counter