Charleston History Buff Itinerary
Love history? Charleston is the place to be if so. Explore the famous and in-famous parts of one of the oldest cities in the United States.
Below you’ll find a full 3-Day itinerary. You’ll have a full understanding of Charleston’s historic past if all of these landmark sites are visited.
- There’s no better way than to start your day on the water with a Harbor Tour (admission included with Tour Pass). The Charleston Harbor is the epicenter of all that made this port city what it is today. Learn about the Colonial days (Pirates), Revolutionary and Civil Wars, see Fort Sumter up-close and other historical sites.
- Charleston Strolls History Walking Tour does a fantastic job of telling the city’s history (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Time to eat and there’s no better Southern food than what’s cooked up at The Grit Counter, located right across the bridge in Mount Pleasant! ($7 per adult and $4 per child credit is included with Tour Pass).
- Head to the Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon that’s one of nation’s most historical buildings (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Charleston’s history cannot be told without visiting the Old Slave Mart Museum (admission included with Tour Pass)
1-Day Cost (without Pass) = $79/Adult, $46/Child
Cost of 1-Day Tour Pass = $74/Adult, $42/Child
Save $5/Adult, 6% | Save $4/Child, 10%