Savannah has some of the most amazing tours, attractions and historic sites to checkout. We recommend visiting our Savannah TourPass page which details what tours are included with a pass where admission is 100% paid. Below you’ll find our Top-rated must do tours/attractions:
- Savannah Riverboat Cruises
- Bonaventure Cemetery Tours
- Savannah House Museums
- A visit to Savannah is incomplete without visiting some historic houses such as:
- Tour Pass Savannah – includes admission to the top tours/attractions
Savannah is known for it’s easy-going Southern laid back style. Everything from sweet tea, seersucker suits and patterns to shrimping and boating on the local rivers and waterways are what makes Savannah unique. The Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD) is located in the historic district which gives Savannah an additional edginess and artistic flair.
Savannah is known world-wide for amazing local Some James Beard Award Winning Chefs and restaurants hail from the Savannah region along with some top recommendations.
- The Olde Pink House – A Southern staple that serves classic and some modern dishes with tremendous ambiance.
- Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room – Get ready for some fried chicken, collard greens, corn bread, mac & cheese and some Southern Hospitality.
- Cotton & Rye – A contemporary American restaurant housed inside of an old bank. Great ambiance and food.
Savannah is known for some amazing events and people travel from all over the world. Here are the “can’t miss” top events in the city:
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festivities – One of the largest celebrations in the United States.
- Savannah Music Festival – In late March to mid-April.
- SCAD Film Festival – Late October.
- Savannah Pride Parade – Late October
5.) The Shopping
Broughton Street is where it’s at when it comes to the mecca of Savannah shopping. For local Vendors the City Market is worth visiting as well along with River Street and some of the shops there.
6.) The Nightlife
There are plenty of amazing nightlife locales in Savannah such as the City Market, River Street and be sure to visit Service Brewing.
7.) The Beach
Tybee Island Beach is only 20 minutes away from the historic district of Savannah. There’s plenty of fun things to do along with restaurants and small shops there as well.