Have a blast with the family with this sample itinerary for Charleston, SC below. You can choose whatever you want to do from the available Tour Pass attractions. Below is simply an example itinerary.
- Start your day and go to Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts for a free doughnut (they are amazing and it’s a great way to start your vacay). (included with Tour Pass)
- Go out on the water with Charleston Harbor Tours where you’ll learn all about the iconic landmarks and Pirates such as Blackbeard that sailed here (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Eat lunch at The Grit Counter…yum! ($7/adult and $4/child voucher included with Tour Pass)
- Go to the Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon…one of the most important historic buildings in America (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Expose your children to the Slave Mart Museum so they can learn from the mistakes of our past (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Take a break and head to Riley Waterfront Park. Relax on the large dock swing and take a family photo in-front of the iconic Pineapple Fountatin…a great keep-sake and reminder of your vacay.
- In the evening, go for a spooky walk on the Ghost & Dungeon Tour (it’s not all that spooky so don’t worry) (admission included with Tour Pass)
1-Day Cost (without Pass) = $85/Adult, $56/Child
Cost of 1-Day Tour Pass = $72/Adult, $42/Child