SAVE $161 PER ADULT & $115 PER CHILD WITH SUPER SAVER 3-DAY ITINERARY.
ADULTS SAVE 115% AND CHILDREN SAVE 145% OFF OF RETAIL RATES!
This itinerary is simply an example of what you can do. When purchasing Tour Pass you are free to do whatever you want. You can follow this itinerary or create your own from the list of available attractions.
If you’re really interested in saving a bunch of money and seeing a ton of great sites in Charleston, then we have a great itinerary for you! There’s a lot of amazing things to do in a short amount of time. See below for our recommended ordering to get it all done efficiently.
- Start your day with a 9 am Palmetto Carriage Tour (admission included with Tour Pass). It’s a great way to wake-up and learn from some of the best guides in the city.
- Next do a harbor tour which is a great way to see the harbor and the city from the water (admission included with Tour Pass).
- It’s lunchtime! Just a few miles away across the bridge in Mount Pleasant is The Grit Counter. Create your own grit bowls or choose from other menu items ($7/adult, $4/child voucher included with Tour Pass)
- Head to The Charleston Museum, one of the oldest museums in the United States (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Get cultured at The Gibbes Museum of Art (admission included with Tour Pass). They have an amazing collection of works to see! There’s also a great coffee spot in their lobby.
- Finish off the night at Revelry Brewing, home to one of Charleston’s best local breweries. Chill out on their rooftop deck and listen to live music. (2 free pints included with Tour Pass).
Day #1 Summary
1-Day Cost (without Pass) = $100/Adult, $49/Child
Cost of 1-Day Tour Pass = $69/Adult, $39/Child
Adults Save 31% which is $31
Children Save 25% which is $10
DAY #2 ITINERARY
- Take an uber or drive just across the Ashley River to Charleston Speedboat Adventures and captain your own mini-speedboat! It’s very close to downtown. (admission included with Tour Pass)
- A mile or two away is McLeod Plantation (admission included with Tour Pass) where you’ll learn on a docent-lead tour about Plantation life from the perspective of the enslaved and what they endured.
- Stop by and see the majestic Angel Oak Tree (admission is free).
- Drive to the only Tea Plantation in North America…the Charleston Tea Plantation. Take a factory and guided trolley tour. (Trolley Tour included with Tour Pass)
- Head over to Deep Water Vineyard only a few miles away and take advantage of a 9-wine tasting and get a free souvenir wine glass (included with Tour Pass).
- Firefly Distilleries is on the same property as Deep Water. Present Tour Pass and receive a free tasting and get a souvenir shot glass (included with Tour Pass).
- Be sure to have a designated driver.
- Take a break and go the beach…you’re in Charleston!
Day #2 Summary
Daily Total (without Pass) = $111/Adult, $82/Child
2-Day Cost (without Pass) = $211/Adult, $131/Child
Cost of 2-Day Tour Pass = $112/Adult, $62/Child
Adults Save 88% which is $99
Children Save 111% which is $69
DAY #3 ITINERARY
- Take a Charleston Strolls History Walking Tour…departs from the Mills House Hotel (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Hop on the Charleston Water Taxi at Waterfront Park and ride it to Mount Pleasant (all-day ride pass included with Tour Pass).
- It’s lunchtime! Present your Tour Pass at Charleston Harbor Fish House and receive a $7/adult, $/child breakfast, lunch or dinner voucher. Hop back on Water Taxi to the Waterfront Park location.
- While you’re at Riley Waterfront Park, snap a photo in front of the iconic Pineapple Fountatin…swing on the dock swings and relax.
- Walk a few blocks to the Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon (admission included with Tour Pass), one of the most historically significant buildings in the U.S.
- Check-out the Powder Magazine, the oldest standing building in Charleston (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Walk one-block to the Confederate Museum (admission included with Tour Pass).
- Drive out to Charleston Fun Park and ride Go-Karts, play putt-putt or do both since you get 2 premium attraction tickets with Tour Pass!
Day #3 Summary
Daily Total (without Pass) = $89/Adult, $63/Child
3-Day Cost (without Pass) = $300/Adult, $194/Child
Cost of 3-Day Tour Pass = $139/Adult, $79/Child