Girlfriends Getaway Itinerary – Save 46%
We have the perfect Charleston girls getaway planned so there’s no need to stress on what to do. Whether you’re planning a bachelorette party or a “just because” girls trip, this itinerary should appease everyone.
Use Charleston’s FREE Shuttle to get around in Downtown Charleston. Click here for more info and a route map
Day #1) Brunch by Water & Downtown Exploring
- 9-10 a.m.: Breakfast/Brunch: Start the day off right and hop on the Charleston Water Taxi (included with Tour Pass) which departs from Waterfront Park or the Aquarium Wharf. You may even spot a dolphin or two on the ride. Head to the Charleston Harbor Fish House in Mount Pleasant for breakfast/brunch and mimosas. When complete, hop back on the Water Taxi to the Waterfront Park drop-off downtown.
- Noon: Take some group pictures at the iconic Waterfront Park fountain while you’re there!
- 12:30 p.m.: Explore the city on a slow-paced carriage tour (admission included with Tour Pass) where you’ll get to see all the amazing mansions in the historic district.
- 2 p.m.: Walk down Church Street, take a right on broad and a left on Meeting Street to the Nathaniel Russell House Museum (included with Tour Pass).
- 3:30 p.m.: Head back to get ready for the evening or grab some drinks and great apps at 82 Queen Restaurant on their outdoor patio (not included).
- 7:30 p.m.: Have a blast on the Ghost & Graveyard Walking Tour…you won’t regret it (admission included with Tour Pass)
- Make dinner reservations and hit the town on upper King Street for a great night out! Halls Chophouse, 39 Rue de Jean, The Ordinary and Starz are great choices (not included).
1-Day Cost (without Pass) = $91/Adult
Cost of 1-Day Tour Pass = $72/Adult