SAVE $63 PER PERSON WITH THE PERFECT GIRLFRIEND GETAWAY 1, 2 AND 3-DAY ITINERARY
46% OFF OF GATE PRICES!
This itinerary is simply an example of what you can do. When purchasing Tour Pass you are free to do whatever you want. You can follow this itinerary or create your own from the list of available attractions.
We have the perfect Charleston girls getaway planned so there’s no need to stress on what to do. Whether you’re planning a bachelorette party or a “just because” girls trip, this itinerary should appease everyone.
Use Charleston’s FREE Shuttle to get around in Downtown Charleston. Click here for more info and a route map
Day #1) Brunch by Water & Downtown Exploring
- 9-10 a.m.: Breakfast/Brunch: Start the day off right and hop on the Charleston Water Taxi (included with Tour Pass) which departs from Waterfront Park or the Aquarium Wharf. You may even spot a dolphin or two on the ride. Head to the Charleston Harbor Fish House in Mount Pleasant where everyone recieves $7 off their bill (can use for drinks or mimosas as well). When complete, hop back on the Water Taxi to the Waterfront Park drop-off downtown.
- Noon: Take some group pictures at the iconic Waterfront Park fountain while you’re there!
- 12:30 p.m.: Explore the city on a slow-paced carriage tour (admission included with Tour Pass) where you’ll get to see all the amazing mansions in the historic district.
- 2 p.m.: Walk down Church Street, take a right on broad and a left on Meeting Street to the Nathaniel Russell House Museum (included with Tour Pass).
- 3:30 p.m.: Head back to get ready for the evening or grab some drinks and great apps at 82 Queen Restaurant on their outdoor patio (not included).
- 7:30 p.m.: Have a blast on the Ghost & Graveyard Walking Tour…you won’t regret it (admission included with Tour Pass)
- Make dinner reservations and hit the town on upper King Street for a great night out! Halls Chophouse, 39 Rue de Jean, The Ordinary and Starz are great choices (not included).
1-Day Cost (without Pass) = $85/Adult
Cost of 1-Day Tour Pass = $74/Adult
Save 15% for 1 Day
Day #2) Downtown Fun Day 2
- 10 a.m.: Go grab a free doughnut at Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts on Upper King, featured by Southern Living and the Food Network (included with Tour Pass).
- 10:30 a.m.: Do some shopping on King Street. Be sure to stop into Charleston Place on King and Market Streets.
- 11 a.m.: Explore a historic house museum, the Nathaniel Russell House (admission included with Tour Pass).
- 12:30 p.m.: Hop in an Uber and head to The Grit Counter right across the bridge in Mount Pleasant and receive a $7 voucher for lunch per person. Featured by travel magazine and many famous food bloggers.
- 3:30 p.m.: Catch an Uber again and go take a Charleston Harbor Tour (cash bar on-board). (admission included with Tour Pass)
- 4:45 p.m.: Take a break!
- 7 p.m.: Hop in an Uber and go to Revelry Brewing where you receive 2 free pints per person. Hang-out on their rooftop deck, eat some sushi and listen to live music most nights.
Daily Total (without Pass) = $60/Adult
2-Day Cost (without Pass) = $145/Adult
Cost of 2-Day Tour Pass = $104/Adult
Save 39% Over 2 Days
Day #3) Plantations & Wine Tastings
- 9 a.m.: Experience Boone Hall Plantation (admission included with Tour Pass) and the wonderful Avenue of Oaks. Famous for being featured in The Notebook (Nicolas Sparks Movie) and was also the site for Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively’s wedding.
- 11:30 a.m.: Visit McLeod Plantation on James Island (only a few minutes drive from downtown) to see the beautiful grounds and experience their great docent-led tours. (admission included with Tour Pass)
- 1 p.m.: Stop by the iconic Angel Oak Tree. A beautiful specimen that’s over 400 years old. You won’t be disappointed. (admission is free)
- 2 p.m.: It’s wine time…head to Deep Water Vineyards and receive a free 9-wine tasting and souvenir wine glass. (included with Tour Pass)
- 2:30 p.m.: While you’re there…get a free tasting from Firefly Distilleries as well (included with Tour Pass)! Be sure you have a designated driver.
- 5 p.m.: Go to the beach already…you’re in Charleston! Folly Beach is the closest public from there. There are some great beach restaurants such as Rita’s that we recommend. (not included)
Daily Total (without Pass) = $53/Adult
3-Day Cost (without Pass) = $198/Adult
Cost of 3-Day Tour Pass = $135/Adult