Yes, it’s true….it does rain in this paradise we call Charleston every now and again :) Don’t let the weather ruin a possibly super fun day! If it does rain while you’re here, we put together a helpful one-day itinerary of things you can do with you Tour Pass.
FEATURED TOUR OPTIONS
- City Bus Tour. These are air-conditioned or heated and allow you to tour the city regardless of the weather. We have two options that include Adventure Sightseeing and GrayLine See it All City Bus Tours.
- Harbor Tour. These popular tours provide protection from the rain and are both offer live narration. We have two options as well that include Charleston Harbor Tours and Charleston Harbor Tour by SpiritLine.
- Pounce Cat Cafe. You get an hour to cuddle next to cats while drinking a complimentary latte soda or drink!
We ordered these starting with the downtown locales for ease of travel and what’s nearest.
- Charleston Museum
- Confederate Museum
- Powder Magazine
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Slave Mart Museum
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Aiken-Rhett House Museum
- Nathaniel Russell House Museum
- North Charleston Fire Museum
- Charleston Fun Park
- Edisto Island Serpentarium (open seasonally)
PLACES TO EAT + DRINK
- Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts | free doughnut per person.
- The Grit Counter | $7 voucher per person…serves lunch only.
- Verde Salads & Wraps | $5 voucher per person.
- Deep Water Vineyard | free 9 wine tasting + souvenir wine glass.